New Website Redirect.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"everything is illuminated" with hobbity eyes

this film's strange sense of humor captivated me!

grandfather's insistence that he is blind despite all evidence to the contrary (he's the one who drives the heritage tours vehicle) threw me into fits of laughter much to the annoyance of the very loud popcorn man behind me.

favorite line: "many girls want to be carnal with me because i am such a premium dancer,"

depsite all the odd humor i was moved by this movie. someday i want to write something that moves someone as this did me. stop attending bad megaplex movies and go see this so we can discuss.

go. now.



4 comments:

ms aimee said...

take me to see this.

Sarah Bellum said...

consider it done me dear.

alecia said...

isn't sarah leash's friend?

Sarah Bellum said...

come visit and she will be.