New Website Redirect.

Friday, November 18, 2005

cash'n in


johnny cash. one of the few, if not only things i have in common with the menfolk in my family. we love him, always have. the day he died my grandfather called me near tears to pass on the heartbreaking news. to my family his passing was tragic, we lost a member of our own clan.

where i come from a truck has a few essential items--a worn johnny cash tape, beef jerkey, and day old coffee. some of my earliest memories consist of driving the countryside with my grandpa listening to johhny songs. trying to please him i learned the words so i could sing along. he would look at me with pure delight. this, is why i love johnny.

the point? today is the long awaited day to see "walk the line". finally.
i must see it tonight! i also have a date with the most amazing man i know, my grandfather, to see it over thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky for me i have a HOT date to see it tonight with!

Sarah Bellum said...

yay for girly time!!